Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 200 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It is with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Product Marketing Specialist in charge of Sales Enablement.
You will be our internal expert on product positioning and will help optimize our Sales and Customer Success processes and collateral.
In short, you will give our team a competitive edge.
As our Product Marketing Specialist, Sales Enablement, you will:
* Plan and execute enablement strategy - You will own the plan to ensure that external facing teams possess the skills, knowledge, assets, and processes to maximize every buyer interaction.
* Develop buyer personas and positioning for our products - You will define and establish the common characteristics of our customer base so we can ensure our product development, sales and service efforts meet their needs.
* Deliver sales tools and training - You will write blog posts, sell sheets and other content to drive conversion pre- and post-sale.
Not only is quality content created, but team members can find and utilize the right content at the right time.
* Write amazing case studies - Working with our awesome customers, you will develop case studies and success stories that drive sales and create advocates.
* Perform competitive research - You are the go-to resource for competitive knowledge and work tirelessly to inform messaging that differentiates and elevates our solution from the crowd.
* Collaborate with sales, customer success and other internal teams - You will work closely and build long-term relationships with product, sales, and customer success among others.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* A creator and a doer - You have a desire to own both strategy and execution for all enablement material and communication.
You will proactively develop plans, write content, roll out and measure results.
* A strong communicator - You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
You command attention when you present and love getting in front of large groups.
* Analytical - You have the ability to extract meaning from data and use findings to tell a cohesive, easily understood story.
* Efficient at multitasking - You thrive in an environment where you are managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Product Marketing Specialist - Sales Enablement candidate.
Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
* Past experience in marketing, customer success, sales training, or related field
* 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing demand generation, product marketing, customer marketing or equivalent
* Strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, ebooks, and other customer-facing resources)
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)