Calling all Marketing Project Managers! Our client, a marketing agency in the Loop, is seeking a temporary Marketing Project Manager to join their team. This candidate will be working on a project that will kick off in June with part time hours, and full time hours through the month of July for an event.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
Marketing Project Manager Requirements/Skills:
- Work with team servicing a pharmaceutical client and supporting their trade show presence at a conference at the end of October
- Working within regulatory platform and communicating with the client’s regulatory teams to get feedback and approvals for designs and content that will be used in the trade show presence
- Work under the direction of an Executive Producer in Chicago, and partner with staff creative and design resources
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Veeva or Zinc platforms
Job ID: 315187HP
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)